Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wert-ing

I work semi-part time doing respite for a friend of mine.
We've been friends since I was 12; she started hanging out with me to get closer to my brother ... I ended up keeping her. hahaha.
She's been trying to "catch up" on her life since her third-of-four kid was born.
Courtney was born with a respiratory disfunction in which her brain essentially forgets to tell her to breathe. Especially when she's sleeping or sick. It's been a long, hard road for this family to travel. Parts of her life have gone to the way-side while she tries to keep up with the day to day of a family of six. Which is where I come in. I clean, organize, haul, move, toss the unneeded, watch the two youngest while Maria get out of the house for a breather ... Essentially anything that needs to be done.

No comments: